AIM
kumokgb

epic wrath epic wrath

Sounds like a video game haunted house!

Rebirth Rebirth

You reviewed one of my songs, so I figured I'd check out some of yours. I'm glad I did. This is really epic. You seem to have a similar musical taste to me.

Which software do you use?

Regmidro responds:

Sry for the late response. I use FL Studio believe it or not lol

Syntrus--Hyper Gear Syntrus--Hyper Gear

Good Vibe

You've got a nice atmospheric sound going on here. I can see this fitting nicely into some kind of video game.

A Walk Down The Trail A Walk Down The Trail

How I Feel

I wish I had that haunting fire you have.

Braker (DEMO) Braker (DEMO)

Sweet dancing, eh?

Assuming the girl you made this for likes to dance to music like this, go for it man!
You got a good sound goin on here.

Dj-Fanta5t1c responds:

thanks mate.

Russia Privjet [DEMO v4] Russia Privjet [DEMO v4]

Enjoyed every second.

First off, to the guy below me, I actually like the crowd sample a lot. It somehow makes the song a lot more exciting.

Second, I love this song. I like the melody you used, especially the build-up near the end. Overall a very great piece of work. Keep 'em coming!

.X. -Falling- Phase (full) .X. -Falling- Phase (full)

Wow

Your song just has that 'oomph' to it. You're definitely a good trance engineer. Clearly you know what you're doing and it inspires me =)

XenoxX responds:

Thanks for the review :)

Chono Trigger - Far Away Times Chono Trigger - Far Away Times

1 Million Hit Combo!

I love the change of instruments! The title of this post is what I was thinking about when I heard the guitars that you panned to the right =D

_-_Will of the Heart_-_ _-_Will of the Heart_-_

Impressive

Very good recreation of the song! I can tell that you didn't rip it from the series, because this music is always played when there's some kind of dialogue going on, so it's impossible to get a clean rip. Very impressive! Good ear!

Nightmare INST (Bleach Sample) Nightmare INST (Bleach Sample)

Whoa...

This is very nice! You added a whole new twist to it! A true remix =)